Saturday, May 5, 2012

The King 2 Hearts Episode 15 Preview



Aw. So our earnest bot already found out about his father's involvement in Jae-kang's murder?





Hang-ah: What will you do if they don't surrender?

Jae-ha: We'll blow it up. Everything.

Shik-kyung: Where's the princess? Who the hell?!

Jae-ha: This is what we need. Blow up one at a time, and put pressure on them.

Hang-ah: And if there's really a problem...

Jae-ha: If you can negotiate to get them out, I'll do it.There's 20 minutes until the
             mission is over. Let's start.We can do it.

Hang-ah: You won't be able to call. The communications are down.

Jae-ha: You know, we can't pass 8 o'clock.

Hang-ah: I love Comrade Lee Jae-ha.


Yeee! "I love Comrade Lee Jae-ha". I love you Ha Ji-won! I will protest if you won't win best actress this year. You're a great actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment