Friday, May 4, 2012

My Sassy Girl is now married!


Yeah, I know I'm probably the last one to hear the news that Jeon Ji-hyun has already tied the knot with her boyfriend  Choi Joon-hyuk. I knew that she's engaged but I had no idea about her wedding details until I stumbled to these wedding reports. 

Jeon Ji-hyun got married last April 13th at The Shilla Seoul Hotel in South Korea. The wedding was attended by six hundred guests. Some celebrities that she had worked with were present including the cast of her upcoming movie "The Thieves". 


The wedding dress... 


and her beautiful Hanbok.


Yes, our sassy boy Gyeon-woo (Cha Tae-hyun) was present!


And the physics teacher from Windstruck—Myung-woo (Jang Hyuk). 


Yihee! Song Joong-ki was also spotted in the wedding. Wait, did he work with Jeon Ji-hyun before? Nvm.


And since Jeon's husband is very private person, we don't get to see much of his pictures. Here's a set of screenshots circulated on the net months ago. These were taken from a seven year old video of Choi and his mother found by some netizens.


No comments:

Post a Comment