Wednesday, January 2, 2013

IRIS2, That Winter, The Wind Blows


If there are dramas I look forward to this 2013, IRIS2 and TWTWB are on the top of the list.  I don't know yet the details of IRIS2 but I must admit, I want to watch it because of the actors and because I love action dramas. In the trailer, we see scenes similar to Athena. I wouldn't care even if the concept it's recycled concept, I'm more interested with the badass fight scenes. Just don't give me a totally nonsense plot.

Another drama that caught my attention because of the cast is That Winter, The Wind Blows. The story is about a gambler who will pretend as the long-lost brother of a blind heiress. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo are the drama leads. JIS is the gambler and SHG is the blind heiress. The teaser got me interested especially that Jung Eun Ji (Answer Me 1997) and Kim Bum (Padam Padam) are in it



No comments:

Post a Comment