Monday, May 14, 2012

Shadows of Love opens in 4000 theaters in China


Kwon Sang-woo's Chinese movie premiered last May 11, 2012, and was released in 4000 theaters in China.

I'm neither a fan of Kwon Sang-woo nor Cecilia Cheung but the premise of this film looks interesting. Kwon Sang-woo plays the boyfriend of a rich heiress, played by Cecilia Cheung, who suddenly disappears, he then asks a poor florist who resembles his girlfriend, also played by Cheung, to act as his girlfriend for a week.   

The movie poster doesn't look appealing to me either. But there's one thing I'm happy about with this movie— it includes Angela Zhang. Yeah, I've been Angela Zhang's fan since Dolphin Bay days. I used to watch her music videos in Channel [V]. The ol' days. I don't know what character she plays but it looks like she comes from a different period. Maybe the flashback will explain how the two characters resemble each other? 

Other supporting characters are played by Jing Tian, Sphinx and Jing Bo Ran. (Honestly, I don't know them. Must be rising Chinese stars?)








Credits: ph.omg.yahoo.com/news www.chinesefilms.cn 

No comments:

Post a Comment