Monday, April 30, 2012

Fashion King


Lately, I am so caught up in The King 2 Hearts so I've been ignoring other currently airing dramas. But one that is in my to-watch-list, is this drama called Fashion King.

I don't know what to expect in this drama but I just love the casting. I've seen Yoo Ah-in in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I really fell in love with his character Moon Jae-shin. He was attractive and lovable in SKKS even with his bad boy assassin look. 

Meanwhile, the second male lead Lee Je-hoon is the cutie from Architecture 101. It is only her second drama but he is a rising star in films. So far, he has appeared in 11 films and has won five awards for his role in The Front Line and Bleak Night

For the female leads, we have Shin Se-kyung (Tree With Deep Roots) and SNSD's Yuri. I've seen Shin Se-kyung in High Kick 2 and as young Princess Cheonmyeong in Queen Seon-deok, her acting was impressive for a newbie. 

The PD and writers for this drama are the ones behind What Happened in Bali, which is a pretty good drama, except for that tragic ending that no one expected.          

I'm not so into fashion dramas but I want to try this one because of its great cast. I'm excited to see the chemistry (if there's any) between these four young stars. We'll see....








































Credits: allkpop.com dramabeans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment