Saturday, May 19, 2012

Suzuki Fuku to star in drama special, Ashida Mana reveals latest PV


What's the latest for 'Marumo no Okite' kids? Suzuki Fuku will return to prime time with his drama special, 'Ikkyusan' while Ashida Mana just unveiled the music video for her new single, 'Zutto Zutto Tomadachi'.

Suzuki's drama is set in Muromachi Period and the story is about a little Zen Buddhist monk named Ikkyu Sojun. To prepare for the role, Suzuki had a half day training at Kourin Institute in Hiroo. He said in an interview, "I was sitting in Zen meditation for a long time so my legs fell asleep and hurt." He also commented, "I can relate to Ikkyu-san, how he's carefree. I want to do my best cheerfully with a smile."

Like her previous songs, Ashida Mana's 'Zutto Zutto Tomadachi' has a cheerful rhythm and the music video is as cute as ever.

Check out the video here:



Via tokyohive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment