Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The King 2 Hearts Episode 19 Preview



So many thoughts running through my mind about the upcoming finale. I can't believe we're on the 19th episode. The fact that this drama is ending finally starts to sink in and I feel sad. I will miss the AhHa couple, the WOC team, earnest bot and princess, the queen mother, everyone. It's been a while since the last time I got caught up and so attached in a drama like this. I couldn't help but to love all the characters in TK2H. It's not just a hype, the drama indeed has a good story. Before the airing of this drama, everyone was skeptical because of its not appealing and kind of fantastical premise (and corny title). But the writer(s) proved us wrong. They presented us a quality and logical drama even though it has some unrealistic elements. Kudos to the team! I look forward to an exciting and happy conclusion. Thanks to spoilers, at least we have a hint that it has a happy ending.

Okay, on the episode 19 preview, we see Hang-ah holding a sniper rifle (And she's on her skirt. That's so kickass!), Shi-kyung points a gun at Jae-ha, a gun is shot (I think it's Hang-ah's), then they started firing at each other. Bon bon avoids the bullets by bending backwards like the 'The Matrix' scene, which I think is more hilarious than a kickass. Haha! Wait, was she shot? I hope so. 

Bong-gu gets arrested but asks for bail. Then we see Hang-ah and Jae-ha on a plane holding each other's hand tightly. We hear Jae-ha asking, "Should we get out of here?" And when they are leaving, Hang-ah tells Jae-ha, "You go first, I will follow". Waah! We have a new twist here. Looks like Hang-ah is up to something. It's almost the end and still they never ran out of twist.    

I love that the preview always misleads us.When we see an episode preview, we make assumptions that are so different to what will actually happen. We never guessed it right, very clever.  


No comments:

Post a Comment