Friday, July 6, 2012

Jo Jung Suk in @star1 mag


Did you guys miss our earnest bot from TK2H? Here he is! Jo Jung Suk recently had an interview with @star1 magazine and posed for some shots for the feature.

In the interview, Jo Jung Suk shared about his insecurities as a child. He thought that his height and being baby faced were his disadvantage.

He also shared, "My lowest moment was when I failed during Hedwing musical's audition because I wanted the role so bad. I couldn't give credit to myself. Later, I started to understand that I have to acknowledge my shortcomings to do better in my performance. Now, I don't feel any inferiority. If I don't get rid of that feeling, then I couldn't give my best because I'm so focused on working harder, thinking that I'm inferior."


Jo recently joined the cast of the upcoming movie, "Covertly, Grandly". Yee, another reason to be excited about the movie. Of course, many of us will probably watch it because of Kim Soo Hyun. But adding our earnest bot in the cast is a great idea, isn't it? He's a good actor. For sure, he'll give justice to his role. Btw, he will be playing as a North Korean spy disguised as an idol. Lol! I can't imagine how he would look like in the movie. 


Yay! for our late bloomer earnest bot!   




No comments:

Post a Comment